Best Vegan Make-Up Brands - You Need to Have on your Radar Whether you’re a vegan or a non-vegan, animal testing is something we have all started to become more aware of over the last few years, and most of us now look for beauty alternatives which are both cruelty-free and vegan friendly. Luckily today, there are many ethical beauty companies that offer vegan products.
We’ve rounded up our favorite vegan makeup brands for animal-friendly beauty lovers.
1. Cover FX: offers a wide range of vegan and cruelty-free products formulated with antioxidants and vitamins. Plus their products are free of Parabens, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Talc, Alkyl Sulfates and Phthalates.
2. Inika: creates formulas with natural and organic ingredients. All their products are vegan, cruelty-free, and halal, containing l ingredients ethically sourced. Plus, all packaging is made from a recyclable material.
3. Milk: has a line-up of products that are cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free. It's built for the girl on the go, with each product designed for easy application, so you don't have to spend so much time getting ready.
4. E.l.f Cosmetics: product range is extensive, from eyes, lips, and face, and everything is super affordable. Above all, the entire cosmetic range is paraben-free, vegan, cruelty-friendly!
5. Axiology: offers a wide range of vegan lipsticks to choose from. Plus what we love about them, is how clear and straightforward the brand is about its vegan status.
Makeup might not seem all that deep, but when you really think about it, every dollar spent is essentially a vote in favor of a brand's practices. So if you'd like to vote vegan, we've got your back.
At the OLVE, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. We are not affiliated nor do we have an advertising partnerships with the brands we may feature.