Homemade Pull Apart Roasted Garlic Pizza Dip Sliders
These easy homemade pull apart Roasted Garlic Pizza dip sliders from Half Baked Harvest are a fun and easy to make. Its a guaranteed hit with family and friends!
All images © Half Baked Harvest
What you will need:
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Slice off the top portion of the garlic head to expose some of the cloves. Place the garlic on a piece of foil. Drizzle with olive oil, wrap it up, and bake for 40-55 minutes, until deeply golden and very soft.
- Meanwhile, place the bottom half of the dinner rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, provolone, and then pepperoni. Sprinkle with half the parmesan. Place the top half of the roll over the cheese. Note, you can easily make this vegetarian by removing pepperoni!
- Let the garlic cool, then squeeze the cloves out into a bowl. Add the butter, remaining parmesan, sage, basil, oregano, parsley, and chili flakes. Mash the cloves into the butter with a fork. Spread the butter over the top of the rolls. Cover the rolls and bake 10 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking another 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Brush with any remaining garlic butter, serve immediately.